This is an agreement (“Agreement”) between Speca, LLC. (“Speca“),
owner and operator of https://speca.io website
and you (“you” or “your” or “user(s)”), a User of the Service.
Beta Status: the Service is still under active development and testing. You may
the Service for production data on your own risk. During Beta period Service is
available for free. We will notify all users by email or by posting a notice on the website 30
days before we officially complete Beta phase and release the product.
By creating an account or by using Service you agree to be bound by the following terms and
(“Terms of Service”). If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you must not accept this agreement
may not use Service. We may make some changes to the Terms of Service. We will notify all users by
or by posting a notice on the website.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Speca
such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Speca cannot be responsible
the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Speca does not have support team at the moment but our engineers will do the best to help you with
Service. Support is provided in English language only via Email (email@example.com)
or “Contact us” form available in footer section of Service website.
1. Account terms
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your name and an email address in order to create an account. You may be given
option to provide additional information in order to assist you with our Services.
- In order to share created Content with other accounts or make them publically available you must
confirm your email address by following instructions Service provides.
- You must create an account for yourself. You must not share your account with other people. If
represent a company or other legal entity you must have a permission to use their name.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You must not use our website for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Speca is not
for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
2. Copyright and
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you submit to us. All materials and
profile are owned by you. You retain all ownership, copyright and intellectual property rights
any created content.
- Your content will only be shared with other users of your choosing and we will never share your
content with third parties without your consent. The staff of Speca have access to your content,
we make an effort to only access it when absolutely necessary.
3. User content
- You agree not to provide any information that a) violates the third-party rights, including
trademark, copyright, patent, privacy right and other intellectual property or proprietary
is abusive, harassing, false or intentionally misleading; c) is in violation in law or third
- You agree to grant to Speca an irrevocable, universal, nonexclusive, royalty-free worldwide
to display, reproduce, perform, modify, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other
and otherwise use User content.
- You agree to irrevocably waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with
to User’s content to the extent permitted by law.
4. Speca content
- You agree not to use or reproduce Speca content which includes logos, trademark, domain names
displayed on our website excluding your Content. This property is exclusively owned by Speca. No
rights for Speca content are transferred to the users
- Speca grants a registered User a revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to use
services for User’s internal business purposes.
- You agree not to use or reproduce our Content unless you request an authorization from us.
5. Third party
- Our Service may have links to the third party site posted by users through the Content. Such
not under our control so you must be cautious when clicking on such links as they may cause harm
your computer.. We are not responsible for these third party websites or their use of your
information. We recommend that you check their terms of service and privacy policies before
any third party site.
6. Terminations and
- In the event of a breach of the Agreement by User, Speca reserves the right to terminate this
Agreement immediately, without prejudice of any other claim it may have.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to
your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking
the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen
a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This
can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will
effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
7. Modifications to the Service and prices
- Speca reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily
permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the
are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by
posting the changes to the Service*.
- Speca shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change,
suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
*During beta period Service is absolutely free. We will update
this section 30 days before we will
start provide paid services.
8. Payments and refunds
During beta period Service is absolutely free. We will update this section 30 days before we will
start provide paid services.
9. General conditions
- You understand that Speca uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary
hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply
it is associated with the Service or Speca.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service,
of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Speca
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we
in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic,
obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely
Speca) of other Speca customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or
throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
10. Disclaimers of
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as
available” basis, without future promise of availability. Speca is not liable for any damages
by the loss or inability to access your data.
- Speca does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the
will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained
the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services,
information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your
expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Speca shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages
loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Speca has been advised
the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data,
information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into
through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or
data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter
to the service.
- The failure of Speca to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire
agreement between you and Speca and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior
between you and Speca (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of
- Speca does not have any responsibility or control over the Content uploaded by users. We do not
review any Content prior to Users upload, posting or modification. Speca does not guarantee that
User will compile with any legal requirements.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, quality or reliability of any of the content posted or
via the Service. User bears all risks associated with the use of any content, including any
the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the content.
- We do backups of all our databases and file system but still You are solely responsible for
11. Limitations of liability
- Speca shall not be liable in no event to Users or other persons/entities for any incidental,
punitive, consequential,special, direct and indirect damages arising out of or in connection
this Agreement, the use of our services or inability to use it, the access or inability to
our website, any errors in the Service.
- Speca shall in no event be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential
including but not limited to loss of sales or business, lost profits or damages or loss of use
goodwill, incurred by Users or any direct or indirect customer of User.
- Speca shall not be liable in no event for any personal damages or emotional distress in
with this Agreement or the use of our Service.
- In the event of any breach in the Agreement by Speca, the total liability will not exceed
12. Law & forum of dispute
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed solely and exclusively in accordance with the
of the State of Maryland to the exclusion of its conflict of law provisions.
- Any dispute arising from or related to this Agreement will be adjudicated exclusively in courts
located in Maryland.
- You expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by such courts and agree that you
will not object to jurisdiction of or venue in such courts on the grounds of lack of personal
jurisdiction, forum non conveniens, or otherwise.
- If you bring a dispute in a manner other than in accordance with this section, you agree that
may move to have it dismissed, and that you will be responsible for Speca’s reasonable
fees, court costs, and disbursements in doing so.
- You agree that the unsuccessful party in any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement
be responsible for the reimbursement of the successful party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees, court
costs, and disbursements.