A Single term is a single word such as ‘Martha’ or ‘speaks’.
• Each string should have a minimum of 3 characters
• Is case insensitive (even when using single/double quotes)
• Fragments of the word is found (ex.: “Worl” will also match “World”)
A Phrase is a group of words such as “Martha speaks”.
• strings separated by space (ex.: Buster’s Secret Admirer)
• is case insensitive (even when using single/double quotes)
• use double or single quotes if you want to match the terms and their order(ex.: “George trades his squeaky cart to Allie” will match an entry but “George squeaky Allie” will not
• when using a phrase without single/double quotes the AND operator will match results where all terms exist anywhere in the field
• for show_results - episode_title, episode_description
• for program_results - title, description
• for onetimeonly, movie and program - title, description
404 is returned if callsign not found or search term is smaller than 3 characters.
If no results are found, empty list is returned.
A case insensitive string representing a callsign. (When returning a JSONP response use all lowercase.)
Authentication is required on every call. You need to add a customer header ‘X-PBSAUTH’ with your key as the value to each call that returns listing data.